Join our captain and crew for one of the prettiest trips of the day on our Acadia sunset cruise! This seasonal sunset sail from Bar Harbor will allow you to spot seabirds and marine life with a lovely sunset filter. Book your tour online!
Sightseeing & Nature Cruise
- Please note the 4:00 p.m. trip will run one and a half hours instead of the regular two hour trip.
- 10 AM, 1 PM, 4 PM, SUNSET TRIPS prices vary based on time
- Adults Ages 15 – 61
- Seniors Ages 62 and older
- Juniors Ages 6 – 14
- Children Ages 5 and under
Take in the Sights on an Acadian Nature Cruise!
Join us for a two hour, fully-narrated nature cruise of Frenchman Bay and enjoy the breathtaking scenery of coastal Maine, Acadia National Park, the islands of Frenchman Bay and Bar Harbor.
Our Acadia nature cruises leave daily from Bar Harbor, Maine in search of eagles, porpoises, seals, and other interesting marine mammals and birds. We also feature views of timeless mansions, Egg Rock Lighthouse and occasionally migrating birds that have ventured into Frenchman Bay.
The Acadian has a light (cash only) snack bar, clean restrooms and an indoor heated cabin. However, dress warmly as it is MUCH cooler on the water, even on a hot, sunny day! The Acadian is handicap-accessible and pet-friendly to friendly pets.
Available Departure Times
- May 13 to May 19 – 1:00 p.m.
- May 20 to May 26 – 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
- May 27 to June 15 – 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
- July 16 to July 15 – 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
- July 16 to Aug. 15 – 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
- Aug. 16 to Aug. 31 – 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
- Sept. 1 to Sept. 15 – 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
- Sept. 16 to Sept. 30 – 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
- Oct. 1 to Oct. 15 – 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
- Oct. 16 to End – 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
We offer free onsite parking!
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
Questions? Call us at 207-801-2300.